Thursday, November 08, 2007

This is where the random comes in...

I've been reading other blogs assiduously and quite on a regular basis lately. So perhaps I can do my own from time to time.
Just a few random things bouncing through my mind

Bounce: My son decided that since he doesn't have school tomorrow, I should stay home from work and homeschool him for that one day. Soon he will be much smarter than me.

Bounce: I'm going to try my hand at drawing something for a website I'm working on. This is evidently because I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO DO ALREADY!!!

Bounce: I love going to college and would like to do it full time again.

Bounce: I just got reminded somehow of the time I went to a homecoming dance with a guy from my church at a different school. His friend looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked what school I went to. When I told him he said, 'that can't be right, I know everyone there'

No comments: