Sunday, November 11, 2007

Knit knit, (diddy do wap) knit

Bet you didn't know I could stand on the ceiling. Huh, huh, didja? These lovely socks I finished with only small hole in the toe (after frogging and frogging and then finally emitting a deep growl) But they fit perfectly and although the colors don't match in sequence, only I will know when they are ensconced in shoes. Sockotta yarn. Crystal palace pattern. This scarf is nearly done. Only a few inches to go. I had yarn left over from a sweater I knit a couple years ago and knit this scarf and another one. It's Lion Brand Wool-Ease and the Lion Brand Red Riding hood scarf pattern. I'm not going to make it into a hood like the pattern. It should be a warm and wooly gift for someone.
And what will this be? (the shiny thing is a small box of pearlescent beads) Could it be? Could it really be a couple headbands with beads? Yes, yes it could. Maybe. If I get it started soon.
Take care!

No comments: