Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A good project weekend

I finished some things. So there naner, naner. I finished the hat made from own handspun and handknitted to perfection! Well, not really. It's big enough that it covers my eyes so something must be done because my head is slightly larger than average (because I'm so smart, you know). I finished a pillow that could have been done ages ago. It just needed buttons sewed on. It too is mostly my handspun (until I ran out) and knit by me. My son found it and said, "can I have this?" So I said sure and sewed the buttons on for him. Then I finished the Kitty Pi. That one hadn't been languishing, I promise. I started that exactly a week before and had it finished and felted and dry by Sunday afternoon.
Proud I am. Channeling Yoda I am.
Have a great rest of your day!

No comments: