Thursday, April 17, 2008

Entertaining myself

Why, you ask, why? Why do I not post forever and then do 3 posts in one day? That's just how my mind works.
I have a book meme. "Borrowed" from mattress police

"1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

The purpose of this meme is, in other words, to propagate complete gibberish across the Internet. I cannot express to you how thankful I am that someone has finally taken on that task."

The Lord Mayor now produced a further 1,000 for the fund. In recognition Scott promised to make Cardiff the Terra Nova's first port of call on his return. The Cardiff Chamber of Commerce gave a farewell banquet for the officers in wood-panelled rooms of the Royal Hotel.


I'm only tagging three bloggers because they are the only ones that I've talked to more than a brief comment and I've been reading them the longest of any blogs.
Boogie
Quelle Erqsome
and A Good Yarn

No comments: