Thursday, April 17, 2008

The too-big sock

I'm knitting another too-big monkey sock but dad has graciously agreed to take them off my hands when I get done. I'm very slowly working on a shawl but I only like to knit on it when I'm awake and it's daylight out. Awake, meaning I'm not tired or hungry or depressed. It's coming along slowly but actually looks pretty. I'm not who will get it when I'm done. I started spinning some icelandic wool from the January Spunky Club. It's coarse and scratchy but very easy to spin and I like it. I need some ideas of something small I can knit it into. We'll see. I know there is homework waiting for me but I haven't felt like it at all this week. I feel like I have all these problems and all these ideas all jumbled in my head and I can't seem to sort anything out anymore. A long vacation would be nice.

No comments: