Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Meme

Is it my imagination or that just sounds like me-me? All about me.

Accent: I think I have no accent, but, I've been told I have a very slight kind of Missouri accent. That's where my dad grew up. I think of it more as a slight redneck accent.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Food is veddy good.

Chore I don’t care for: Matching up socks.

Dog or Cat: cat

Essential Electronics: computer and a good stereo

Favorite Cologne: soap

Gold or Silver: silver or white gold.

Handbag I carry most often: It's a little over the shoulder backpack. My shoes and a book and some knitting will fit but the bag isn't big enough that I'm tempted to put too much in there.

Insomnia: I used to have that problem, but hopefully some things have been resolved.

Job Title: Accounts payable, budget, testing supervisor, other duties as required....

Kids: 2 boys

Living Arrangements: 2 bedroom house in town

Most Admirable Trait: My empathy and smarts.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I really can't think of anything, how scary is that?

Overnight hospital stays: When I was 5 or so I was in the hospital for bronchitis and pnuemonia for 3 days in an oxygen tent. Since then I've just been in for 2 c-sections.

Phobias:Spiders and enclosed spaces. Spiders make me squeak when I see them and I just feel trapped in enclosed spaces, even if it's just a crowd of people enclosing me.

Quote: I'm not normally like this.

Reason to smile:my kids

Siblings: a sister

Time I wake up: By 5:30 most days, a little later on the weekends. I'm not a sleeping in person.

Unusual Talent or Skill: My thumbs are double jointed.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: cooked carrots, ugh

Worst Habit: procrastination

X-rays: Just my wrist when I broke it

Yummy Stuff: comfort food, mostly potatoes

Zoo Animal I Like Most: the lions, raaaarggg

No comments: