Thursday, June 07, 2007

Still sick

I'm still sick and still sick of it. Yesterday was a fantastic nasty windstorm and I think all the dust in the air got in my throat because I'm coughing more today. There are many many trees down and power was out a lot of places and there was a fire caused by a downed power line. Hopefully we won't have a repeat of that soon.
I've cast on my new sock yarn and the shawl. The shawl is going to take me forever. 432 stitches each row and I've only done one row. Good thing it's a few months until Christmas. I wish I could do more pictures on here but I can only upload pictures at home. This computer at work doesn't allow you to upload or download anything at all. Seems they are worried about security. I understand I guess.
I'm still wanting to go to a fiber festival which there is one in a couple weeks in Estes Park. But with my no money situation I may not make it.
Oh oh, I almost forgot! I bid on a spindle, wool and a spinning lesson at a silent auction fundraiser for the democrats and I won it. I've been wanting and wanting to learn to spin and suddenly it drops in my lap. I hope to do the lesson in the next couple days so I will let you know about that. I'm excited.

No comments: