Monday, September 21, 2009

The sweater (a misnomer)


Today is a way chilly day. Seeing that it would be, I wore a sweater. I found this sweater at a garage sale, and seeing that it is made of cotton, I washed it and it turned out fine. I really like the sweater. You can't see in the pictures but the dark colors are kind of silvery looking and it was a nice effect. Problem is, THIS SWEATER SNAGS. Like crazy. I pick up my wallet, it snags my sweater, I put on a bracelet, it snags my sweater. Heck, even a harsh look in my direction is snagging my sweater. Have you ever had a piece of clothing like that? You love how it looks but it drives you crazy? Well. I'll wear it again but I will wear something under it as well because I've been freezing as well. Karie suggested I call it a chiller instead. I can go with that. ;)

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Your blog always makes me smile! I really enjoy reading your posts.

When I was young I had a cardigan that looked fab on me but actually made a weird sqeaky, crunchy kind of sound when the fibers rubbed against each other. It ended up in the garbage.....

Sammie