Friday, August 28, 2009

Stop me if you've heard this


Ha ha ha, like you could stop me.
via purdue
One day I was in a bad bad mood. Stomping around, growling at everyone. Nothing was right. Mad at the world. Finally my kids convinced me to take them for a walk. So I was walking along, not noticing the blue sky and the green grass and the lovely mountain misery to enjoy a view. Too buried in my own misery to notice anything. Something hit me on the shoulder. I glanced over. Something was on my shoulder. White, gooey, ick. A bird had pooped on me. Just what I needed on a day like this. Perfect crappy ending to a perfect crappy day. Suddenly I felt like I was in some kind of movie and I started laughing. Nothing so perfect had ever happened. How often does it happen that you feel so awful and then a bird poops on you.
Made my day.

No comments: