Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hit the ground running

I woke this morning about 5:15 AM but then went back to sleep. I dreamt that I woke up and it was 8:3 am! In my dream I was running around frantically trying to get ready and trying to call my boss. It didn't help that I was suddenly at my parent's house and a much younger version of one of my cousins was there too. I was trying to get her ready too. whew! Then my alarm went off. Normally I sit and watch the morning news while sipping my coffee and trying to get myself to get in the shower. But this morning I washed all the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, got my lunch ready, fed all the cats, drank coffee, got in the shower, remembered to take my phone to work and got books together to return to the library at lunch. I also ate breakfast on the way to work and I got to work on time!
Wow.

No comments: