Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's jellybean season!

I love jellybean season. It's the time of year when you can get good jelly beans. This is very important you know. Most of the year, all you can get are jelly beans that are different colors but all the same taste (except for the black/licorice ones, yuck), and Jelly Bellys. Now, Jelly Bellys are indeed good but they aren't cheap by any means. So when Easter time rolls around, the jelly beans get good AND cheap. Jolly Rancher jelly beans are my favorite, but today I'm sampling Starburst Sour jelly beans and I find that they are my favorite too. They make you feel like you could plant them and a giant vine will grow with a giant on top and.... oops, that's a different story.

I made a little video of myself here so you can see what I'm like when I eat jelly beans that I love.

Meet Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason got SweeTart jelly beans. Quite yummy. You should put them on your list to try.