Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's see if anyone is reading this.

Here's a movie meme I saw on several blogs.
And here's da rules........

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDB-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!

So see if you can guess mine......

1. I bribed them to sing a song that would drive us insane and make our hearts swell and burst.

2. You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't.

3. Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.

4. Burrowing bounders! They must be breeding like... well, rabbits.

5. You're wondering, "What is a place like me doing in a girl like this?"

6. No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.

7. Your stunned silence is very reassuring.

8. How can a train be lost? It's on rails.

9. And then he calls me a jerk and says the last guy who thought he was a jerk was dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him then."

10. I suppose the life of an anorexic duck doesn't amount to much in the broad scheme of things.

No comments: