Friday, December 12, 2008

One month since the last meeting.

And progress has been made. I have a sofa. It's a little broken down and doghaired but it's not bad at all. I'm still deciding exactly where to put it.
I have gotten the Noro for the scarf I was making. Progress is being made.
The 3 cats. You mean the psycho-killer-cats? The finger-chomping-killer cats? They've so far bit everyone that has tried to hold them. Including my mom who has a swelled up sore hand now from it. My finger swelled a little from the bite but not alarmingly so. It's going to take a long time to get the wild out of them I'm afraid.
Babette blanket is still in progress. I have finals next week and then hopefully I can work more on that.
I'm 3/4 of the way through two pillows made with my handspun. I'm very pleased with how they are looking.
I've finished 2 pair baby socks.
I knit a very tiny annoying-to-knit mitten but it looks good.
I knit two tiny hats for a gift.
And I started another pair of socks.
Seems like I knit more if I keep track of it.

No comments: